brooke's pages::

Friday, March 2, 2012

high five for friday.

Hello, wonderful followers. :-)
Just to let you know, I will not be on today {this is a scheduled post} or this weekend, but I will be on Monday, though. I promise. :-)
Anyways!

High Five for Friday, anyone? :-)

1. Surviving two days of exams. I'll post the results of my last two exams soon! :-)
2. Pizza Hut's dinner box. fan. tas. tic. We got it yesterday. :-)
3. Getting through two trimesters {instead of semesters, we have trimesters} of editing the school newspaper's website-- Lotus Leaf -- so go make me happier and go look at the siteand read some stories, please!!
4. Having a half day of school today!! Yeah, we got out of school at 10:40 AM. :-)
5. I'm going to see Casting Crowns and Matthew West tomorrow at the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. So, so, so excited!

{link-up to this blog}

Love you all!
<3Brooke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool picture Brooke!
and cool high five too, it made me happy to read it :)
~Kate