Either way, mine is that I'm way too organized. I love to plan, I love making lists, I love organizing things. I'm organizing crazy. Some of you might think that's not a bad thing, and for the most part, it's not. Unless you live with other people. Mostly guys. Who are not organized. It's a struggle.
But anyways, let me just show you how crazy I am about cleaning. This is my typical cleaning schedule.
- Pick up all of the pop cans & dishes from around the apartment.
- Unload the dishwasher (our dishwasher gets ran every night).
- Load the dishwasher.
- Empty all of the pop cans and put them in a bag for future bottle return trips.
- Pick up the living room.
- Clear off the kitchen counters.
- Wipe down the kitchen counters.
- Clean off the bathroom counters.
- Wipe down the bathroom counters.
- Pick up our room.
- Wipe down the stove.
- Wipe down the sink.
- Wipe down the microwave.
- Dust the top of the microwave.
- Sweep the kitchen.
- Sweep the bathroom.
- Wipe down the bathroom mirror.
- Vacuum the living room.
- Dust the living room.
- Cut out restaurant/pizza place coupons we get in the mail.
- Clean the toilet.
- Clean the bathtub.
- Clean out the fridge, clean off the top of the fridge, and wipe down the entire inside of the fridge.
- Clean all of the windows.
- Clean all of the door handles.
- Clean everything that I normally wipe down with water, with cleaning products to disinfect.
Now you see why I say I'm cleaning crazy. My next project is to organize our closet because it's getting messy and I need to get rid of clothes.
I know I sound crazy for doing all of that so much, but honestly, our apartment stays so clean with this schedule, and it only takes 45 minutes to do all of the daily cleaning plus about 20 minutes worth of weekly cleaning chores each day.
What's your weird thing about yourself?
Do you have a cleaning schedule?