- Actually do (and finish) my 30 day butt challenge. I've been working on this for about two weeks and I'm 7 days in. Do you see the problem here? I need to get on this and actually work toward finishing this. I'm giving myself until the end of the month because I know I will take off at least a couple days between there.
- Work on finding new houses to clean. I just started working for a lady I found on Facebook that cleans houses and I've finished training with her so now I get to work on houses alone. The only problem is, I need to find some houses to clean. So I'm thinking about putting up some flyers and posting a few statuses about my cleaning!
- Finish Friends. I've been binge watching Friends and I'm a little over halfway through season six, and there are ten seasons. I think I can finish it by then.
- Set a bedtime & wake-up time. I have the most irregular sleep schedule. Sometimes I'm in bed by 9:30, sometimes I'm still awake at 12:30. Some days, I get up at 4 when my boyfriend gets up for work, some days I don't get up until 10:30. I need routine in my life, so I figured this would be a good place to start.
- Clean out my closet. I have so many clothes I don't wear that I've been meaning to sell, but I don't feel like going through half of them yet, but I don't want to post the half I have went through until I finish all of my clothes. I'm hoping to sell over 50 articles of clothes.
Alright, there are my goals. I'll check back in at the end of this month or beginning of next month!
What are your goals?