brooke's pages::

Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's been awhile.

Just today, I realized it has been nearly a year since my last post, and that makes me very sad.
I'm really going to try to get back into blogging.

Just to catch everyone up on my life, have some updates on the life of Brooke!

  1. Here's the newest picture of me. I feel like I look really different now.
  2. I've been dating this wonderful guy for three months (as of today). His name is Dom and we've been friends for about five years. He's wonderful.

  3. My birthday is on Valentines Day, and this year, my birthday present was getting my first apartment with my lovely boyfriend and a friend of ours (those who have been following me for a while may also know him as Steven, my ex. Long story, but no, it's not weird for me.)
    This was our first apartment selfie and we were super excited.
  4. I don't know if I had announced this on here last year or not, but I decided to not return to college after last year and I am now in the process of trying to find a job (it's really not fun, it's difficult). 
So yeah, yay, life updates. 
Hopefully I'll be blogging more soon!

No comments: