brooke's pages::

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer.

Link-up with Laura @ Our Reflecftion's here comes the summer.

Well, after today, I will have 1 1/2 days left of school, of being a junior.
Then, my favoirte.
Summer.
This makes me happy. :)

Summer means hanging out with friends.
Summer means staying up all night.
Summer means going to camp for a week.
Summer means shorts everyday.
Summer means getting away from life in general.
Summer means amazing pictures.
Summer means checking off a ton of bucket list items.
Summer means going swimming.
Summer means going to the zoo.
Summer means being crazy.
Summer means sleeping all the time.
Summer means more fun, less responsibility.
Summer means Big Ticket Festival.
Summer means being a teenager.
Summer means late nights with the music up.
Summer means my heaven.

I can't wait.

What does summer mean to you??
Love you all!
<3Brooke!

Link-up with Laura @ Our Reflecftion's here comes the summer.

5 comments:

A Life Un-Styled said...

I love this link up series - summer means shorts to me as well, and bathing suits. Though growing up in Fiji, having great summery weather almost all year round, it's a bit difficult to think of it in seasons. The warm, dry weather has always meant beach to me :) Happy summer! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thank You for linking up. I love your summer list =) Have an amazing summer.

Jelli said...

Summer means baseball games to me. Hope you have a fab summer. Found you from the linky par*tay.

Alyssa said...

I agree with so many of the things you mentioned! Summer is great, isn't it?!

Katrina S said...

CHEEERS TO THE SUMMER! You guys are so lucky to have summer starting since in my place, it's ending :( I do agree that summer means shorts all the time, being crazy and sleeping is a must! AMAZING BLOG! x check mine out? :) x followed yaa!