brooke's pages::

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Things about Home.

Being at college can be the best time of your life. Many people call their college their home.
I'm not one of those people. My hometown will always be Home to me.
Therefore:

ten favorite things: the place I call home.



Endlessly BeLoved

1. My family is there. 

My family are some of the best people in the world & I'd die without my mom. 

2. My kittens

CrayPrin & Bazinga {Crazy Princess, for those of you that were curious where the name CrayPrin came from & Big Bang Theory is responsible for Bazinga} are the cutest little kittens ever. I love them to death. 

3. The amazing people I call my best friends.

I love the friends I have at college, but once again, home trumps college. My friends at home are my rocks. I don't know where I'd be without these people. They know me better than anyone else. 

4. My wonderful bed.

Let's be honest, a bed with a pillow top >>> dorm beds.

5. There are actually good food places.

I love food. A lot. And food I don't have to make is better.

6. I can actually go do things.

Being stuck on a college campus makes you appreciate simple things like being able to go out and do something.

7. I know my way around.

I actually like driving, but only if I know where I'm going, so home is a nice place for that.

8. I have an insane amounts of memories at home. 

Good friends make good memories. Great friends make amazing memories.

9. I have a room to myself and can be alone when I want.

I love, love, love being around people, but let's be honest, sometimes you just need alone time. 

10. I'm not in the middle of nowhere in a town that's biggest "store" is Dollar General and has a grand total of about five places to eat. 

I miss good food that isn't McDonald's or a 15-minute walk away. 


{this is part of a link-up at Endlessly Beloved}

2 comments:

Brianna said...

love this! thank you so much for linking up! :)

Maine Lyn said...

Your cats are adorable! <3 And I love the Big Bang Theory! :D