brooke's pages::

Friday, November 11, 2011

Blog Party ;)

Authentic People Blog Party!

Hey! My name's Brooke! I'm a junior in high school, I have an amazing boyfriend (Steven), and I have three of the best friends a girl could ask for! (Alisha, Abby, and Ashleigh!)

1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
Um, definitely my obsession with making lists. It's really weird, but I do it ALL the time. :)


2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Hmm...I have NO idea...
Probably.... To Save a Life. <3

3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
Honestly, my iPod. It's my lifeline. I love it.<3

4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Heck yes! And um... Finding Nemo!(:

5} What is your favorite household chore?
Vacuuming cause I can tune out everything, and it's simple.

6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
Hot chocolate! I strongly dislike coffee, or anything involving coffee.

7} What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple and ham!

8} Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles.

9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Like, board games, or video games? Cause I like both, but favorites are Life (board game), Sims (computer game), and Midnight Club 3 (video game).

10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Well, of course! Little kids only, though.

11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yessir, it was brown and now it's black!

12} Do you make your bed every morning?
Nope, I HATE making my bed.

13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell.

14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Depending on the room, hardwood usually, but carpet can be good too!

15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
Pictures...ALL of them!

16} What's your favorite condiment?
Ketchup.

17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
Nope.

18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My freaks of friends. 

19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Not Alone by RED!


This was pretty cool actually.

No comments: