brooke's pages::

Thursday, November 10, 2011

those people you never forget.

I love heart-to-hearts with people. I'm weird like that. Most people have a probably trusting people...not me. I tell anyone who will listen ANYTHING. It can end bad sometimes, but it's just me. I let people in too easily sometimes.
That's why I've started closing off from most people. I don't feel like I can trust some people anymore.
That's also why I now have a small list of best friends.

Alisha B, Abby Y, Makayla B, Kayla C, Ashley J,  Ashleigh J, Katie F, Steven. I think that's it, actually.
Also, Abby Yeary is amazing and she loves her Brookekaka<3
^^^That was Abby, by the way. She failed...it's Barookacka.
Austin is awesome :D
And that was Austin. Austin's pretty cool. He's my "Brother."

 My friends are weird, but I love them.

Anyways, I let people in too easily sometimes, but at the same time, I also make friends very easily. :)

And anyways, back to the heart-to-heart thing, I love them. Me and Ashleigh had a very long one yesterday. :) I don't know why, but I love when people tell ME stuff. I feel included, and that's when I know we're truly friends. :)

No comments: