brooke's pages::

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my randomness.

Tonight is Brolishaby quizzing/pizza night. Also, our first official Brashishaby night (hopefully!). AKA- Brooke (Br), Ashleigh (ash), Alisha (isha), and Abby (by). Yeah, I have amazing friends, even if they are extremely weird!

And I miss Melanie! :) (p.s. if you're not following Mel, you should! she has awesome blogs!)

Also, I found out one of my friends (a junior in high school) is pregnant...again. Yeah, that's right. Again. She'll have two kids before senior year. Kind of sad, really. So yeah, pray for her please!

So one of my friends wrote a rap in first hour. I'd post it...but it's very vulgar and somewhat inappropriate...okay, a lot inappropriate. Yeah. It's called Physics Class by The Stupid F***'s. Yeah, that's our "band name." AKA Brooke, Mary, Jenna, Sara, and Jasmine. We're cool like that. It's basically about how crappy we are in Physics...we absolutely SUCK. I don't get anything in that class.

Sooo yes, that is all.

Love Brooke. <3

No comments: