brooke's pages::

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Out of my comfort zone.

I've been thinking a lot, considering a lot.
I've been trying to decide a few things. These are big decisions. Life-changing decisions really.
I don't have any clarity for the two biggest things. I like knowing what to do. I don't though.
I've been praying about it lately. I still have no idea what to do though.
Decisions and I do not mix well. I'm a very indecisive person and things like this are not good.
God is trying to get me out of my comfort zone with a lot of things lately.
College is a difficult time for me. I don't like being away from home,
From family,
From my friends,
From my cats,
From comfort.
I'm not in my comfort zone anymore, and it's hard.
Maybe I'm just freaking out over simple things, but those simple things mean everything to me and I don't like this.
I'm not saying I don't love college because I totally do. I just wish college was an hour an a half away, at home.
Life is just so different lately and I'm trying to adjust. Then it changes again.
I just can't seem to get adjusted to anything lately.
But I have God. I will continue to pray about these things, and I know that this is all in his plan, so I guess I'll see where all of this goes.

No comments: