brooke's pages::

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Things in life.

I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to say this somewhere and this seemed fitting.

What I want to say, is that I couldn't love little moments in my life any more than I do.
I know that sounds cliche but really.

I live for singing Hosanna at the top of my lungs in chapel.
I live for sending a random message to a friend telling her that's she's great and I love her just to make her feel a little better.
I live for sitting in my dorm lobby just talking for hours, about everything.
I live for finding a new song to be addicted to and then grow to hate after listening to it constantly.
I live for getting a random piece of candy in my dorm room mailbox.
I live for getting a picture of my kitten sleeping.
I live for feeling like I can trust someone with something I've never told anyone before.
I live for having a completely pointless conversation with great people that end up in us laughing for over ten minutes about it.
I live for seeing the people I love happy.

It's not much, but I wanted to share that.
There are so many little things to love in your life- just look around.

No comments: