brooke's pages::

Thursday, December 15, 2011

my best friends.

so today, I think I shall blog about my 3 best friends {Alisha, Abby, and Ashleigh}.

First is Alisha. She has been one of my best friends for... two years? Well, a little over that technically. But she's amazing. She's always there for me to talk to her {as long as it's not about Steven anyways. :P} and she gives amazing advice about just about everything. There have been so many times where if I didn't have her, I would've gone crazy! We don't even need to talk, but we still know what each other is feeling, and we say the same thing at the same time a lot. :) She's amazing, and I love her to death! <3


Next is Abby. I didn't meet Abby until about a year ago, but we've gotten superrr close since this summer. She is absolutely freaking  CRAZY, but that's what makes her Abby. She can be a littleeeee mean sometimes {okay, a lot mean. Lol} but she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, at least to her friends. She is probably the most unique person I know, just one more thing you gotta love about her. She does some crazy stuff {blue and purple hair} and she's totally random, too. :) She's pretty amazing too, and I loveeee her! <3


Third, Ashleigh. I just met her this summer, and she pretty much hated me, and I could tell, so we never talked. Then came time for our Lotus Leaf bowling day. We talked, and I realized I actually love her. She's only been in the bestfriendship for about 2 or 3 months, but I'm happy she is, becuase she's amazing! She's the farthest thing from fake. No matter what, she will tell you she thinks about you, or anything else for that matter. She's a little blunt sometimes, but that's why people love her. Me and Ashleigh had one day where we just sat and talked, and we just clicked. I don't know what it is, but I love her to death. She's pretty stinking amazing too, and I love her too! <3


and that's why I love my friends! <3

No comments: