brooke's pages::

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

random questions.

Stole from lowercase letters. (;




#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 

... Mom, Brookie Beara. -_____- Daddy, Princess. Tracie, DiNozzo. 

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? 

making lists. like, about everything.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? 

not that I know of.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
secretly?... uhm... I don't think I have one. non-secretly (is that even a word??) probably fireflies :D
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 

when people think they're better than everyone else.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? 

biting my nails.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 

the left. :)

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name? 

my stuffed dog, Patches, that I still have.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? 

ew. I hate starbucks.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? 

none..? lol.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 

usually forwards.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 

lol, no.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 

cheesecake. :D

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 

"seriously..."
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 

usually my fuzzy pants and a tshirt.

No comments: