brooke's pages::

Friday, December 9, 2011

realizing things.

so I realized I only posted bad things, but I have a lot of good things to say today.

even with all the rudeness and jerky guys,
I'm having a pretty good day.

I feel pretty today, and I didn't even do anything with my hair or anything. :)
My best friends are AMAZING.
Tomorrow is mine and Steven's two month {the longest we've ever dated will be in two days}.
I might get to go to the movies and dinner with him tomorrow.
My cousin is coming down tomorrow and staying until Sunday.
Steven and David are coming to youth group on Sunday.

I don't know why I only posted bad things, I have a lot of good things to say. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, brooke, you commented saying you needed my email? it's available on my contact/sponsor page, but i'll just give it to you =)

jelysm93@gmail.com
hope to hear from you today!