brooke's pages::

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"today's" post.

it says "today's" in quotes, because I already posted today, but that was my make-up for yesterday. :)


Friends.
There are days when it's really hard to be friends with someone (and not kill them!). I've been there, I did that yesterday...and the entire week...okay, a couple months.

Anyways, moral of the story- don't just drop your friends. Talk to them about it. If that doesn't go well, maybe try taking a friendship break, and not talking for a period of time (a week, a few weeks, a month).

But if you have a good friend, don't let them go. You might really need them one day, and what would you do if they were gone then?

love, Brooke. <3


have you ever completely dropped a friend, then realized how much you really needed them?


Tomorrow's topic:: My Favorite Blogs. :)
*This maybe become a regular thing on my blogs!*

No comments: