brooke's pages::

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Possibilities.

Oh my gosh, KayleeBeth, you are AWESOME!! I LOVE my blog design! :-) It's gorgeous.
Do you like the new look?!

Oh, and I have buttons now!! :-)
Would you be a wonderful person & put one on your blog, please?

Anyways, I love my mom. We went to Aeropostale yesterday and I tried on a dress & it was super cute, and while I was changing back into my clothes, she bought it for me!! Wanna see it? :-)

from: www.aeropostale.com
I <3 my dress.

I also really wanted this one::
from: www.aeropostale.com
They have such cute dresses.
Any other stores that have cute dresses?!

Know what else they have that's cute? Flip-flops. ;)
from: www.aeropostale.com
I typically don't like floral, but I have to say, my dress and these flip-flops are super cute!!

And I have a ton of their old stuff that only says 'Aero' or 'Aeropostale' across it, but I have to say, I'm loving the new shirts they have. They have a lot of graphic tees!! Here's a couple cute ones I found!


from: www.aeropostale.com
from: www.areopostale.com
from: www.aeropostale.com

Oh dear, I'm turning into a fashion blogger... ;-)
I've realized that I like blogging about clothes a lot more, because it's easier, and I love clothes. Like, for real. I have so, so many. Most from Aeropostale or Hollister.

So you may be seeing more posts about clothes. :-)

Well, that's all for today. :-)

Love you all!
<3Brooke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one great big grin from me! I love love love your new blog here, OMG it's so cute, and amazing.. and pretty!
I seee the buttons too, and if I had a blogger blog yours would be on my sidebar I promise :)
If I ever need a designer I'll keep Kaylee in mind too, she did such a great job with yours! aaaand I think by now your Q: of 'do you like it' is answered lol, I love it!

and GOOD grief, I wanna steal that dress, totally! wow! *screams*!
all the other utter coolness was so exciting to see, I love these fashion posts so much!!!
Do another soon, please!
~Kate