brooke's pages::

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Questions.

  • 1. Post a picture of you?
    • ^^^
  • 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
    • Of course. I am. :)
  • 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
    • Boys. By far.
  • 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
    • I tend to do it a lot.
  • 5. Can you commit to one person?
    • Yeees.
  • 6. How do you look right now?
    • Not too bad, but not too great either haha.
  • 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
    • An SAU t-shirt, jeans, my Northface, & a grey scarf.
  • 8. How often do you listen to music?
    • Every day.
  • 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
    • Jeans by far.
  • 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
    • well...it is 2014. 
  • 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
    • Normally, social.
  • 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
    • Awkwardly be like "Oh, that's cool."
  • 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
    • Not at all.
  • 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
    • Ha, no.
  • 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
    • It really depends on who it is.
  • 16. Are you going out of town soon?
    • Yes, this weekend I'm going home because it's my birthday weekend!
  • 17. When was the last time you cried?
    • Friday night/early Saturday morning.
  • 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
    • Of course I have.
  • 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
    • No, I like my brown eyes!
  • 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
    • Go to class. Die.
  • 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
    • I did not want to get up this morning, at all.
  • 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
    • Isn't that how the best relationships start? Yes, Steven.
  • 23. Are you nice to everyone?
    • I try to be.
  • 24. What are you sitting on right now?
    • My friend's bed/
  • 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
    • I have.
  • 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
    • Hasn't everyone?
  • 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
    • Steven.
  • 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
    • No, not really.
  • 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
    • Hahaha, no.
  • 30. Does anyone hate you?
    • I'm not really sure.
  • 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
    • Yes I do! :)
  • 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
    • Heeeeck no!
  • 33. Are you a jealous person?
    • Extremely.
  • 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
    • Hands down, 7th grade.
  • 35. Did you have a dream last night?
    • Not that I remember.
  • 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
    • Yes.
  • 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
    • I hope so.
  • 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
    • Yes, my boyfriend.
  • 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
    • Could be.
  • 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
    • For the most past, yes.
  • 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
    • Yes I was.
  • 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
    • Yes and no. I'm in college now, so a lot of things are different, but for the most parts, I have a lot of the same friends. So half and half.
  • 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
    • Probably cuddling.
  • 44. What’s the best part about school/college?
    • Being able to hang out with my friends whenever I want. Freedom.
  • 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
    • I have TONS.
  • 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
    • Haha, no.
  • 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
    • Of course.
  • 48. Were you single over the last summer?
    • Half and half.
  • 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
    • Maybe doing some homework?
  • 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
    • Hahaha, my boyfriend? ;)

No comments: