brooke's pages::

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Liebster Award!!

Look what I got:


The Liebster Award!

The requirements:
  • List 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that the awarding blogger has posted for you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • Let the bloggers you chose know that you have nominated them!
  • No tag backs!
11 facts about me:
  1. You will very rarely catch me wearing matching socks.
  2. I currently don't have my phone {I lost my charger- go me!} and I'm slowly dying on the inside.
  3. I'm a tiny bit terrible at talking to new person-- pretty much only in person though.
  4. If you give me pizza, Mountain Dew, or Ben and Jerry's, I will love you forever and we can be BFF's.
  5. My favorite Ben and Jerry's flavors and the fro-yo Half Baked and Late Night Snack.
  6. I hate mint anything. Toothpaste, gum, actual mints, anything.
  7. I also hate coffee anything. Coffee, ice capps, etc.
  8. I spend just as much time away from campus as I do on campus {okay, maybe a little less away, but I'm gone every weekend}.
  9. I would love to be able to work at my home church's youth group after I graduate. It would be the best {especially since my mom is running it right now}.
  10. For the first semester of sophomore year, based on credits, I will still be a "freshman" technically.
  11. I have song ADD- I rarely will listen to an entire song and not change it until I love it.
the questions from Tales of a Fluorescent Adolescent

1. Who is your style icon?

  • I really don't have one. I wear jeans, a t-shirt, my north face, and moccasins basically 24/7.

2. Favorite band/artist that no one listens to.

  • Anthem Lights! They cover awesome songs and they have a few CD's of their own!

3. What is your dream travel destination? What do you want to do there?

  • I love, love, love San Diego and I'd love to go back. I want to stay on the ocean like last time!

4. What's your favorite mode of transportation?

  • Cars. I'm actually a really lazy person {regardless of what everyone thinks when they see my appearance} and I just...no.

5. Favorite piece of clothing in your closet.
  • My scarf. It's grey and I literally wear it with everything. I love it.
6. Favorite ice cream flavor.
  • I basically answered this in my 5th fact.
7. Top 5 favorite movies.
  • Without a Paddle, The Breakfast Club, all of the Fast & Furious movies, Safe Haven, and The Heat!
8. What is your thing? (favorite hobby, notorious habit, something that you're known for)
  • Always being with people. Like, always.
9. What is your favorite season and why?
  • SUMMER. I hate being cold.
10. If you could live in a different era which would you choose and why?
  • Back in the Baby Boomer era. I don't know why, but that time period is just super cute to me and I have no idea why.
11. Where is your favorite place?
  • Home. I love being in my hometown with everyone I love. It will always be home to me, not SAU or wherever I may live in the future.
the nominated bloggers:
questions for the bloggers:
  1. What are your opinions on Miley Cyrus?
  2. What is your latest Netflix obsession?
  3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you pick?
  4. Do you have a very small number of very close friends or a variety of friends?
  5. What has been your favorite memory this far in your life?
  6. Who inspires you?
  7. If you had to do one thing over in your life, what would you pick and why?
  8. How many kids do you want to have?
  9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be where you grew up?
  10. If you had to pack up and leave your house right now and could only grab five things, assuming your family and pets get out safely without you, what would you take?
  11. What is your favorite pizza topping?

No comments: