brooke's pages::

Friday, May 22, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to the first official post of The Brooke Diaries! The Brooke Diaries was previously known as This is Me until my recent name change that came with my brand new blog design!



Take a look around and see all of the changes!

Here's some of the new things:

  • Brand new design! I made my own header and about me link (in my sidebar) and designed the whole page myself.
  • I have a newsletter! It'll be sent out weekly. If you want to join my email list, there is a subscription box in the sidebar just below my about me link. 
  • It's a lot easier to contact me now! Just below my header in my tabs, there is a contact form available.
  • My Twitter and Pinterest accounts are now right in my sidebar for easier access to connect on other sites! Feel free to connect on these sites with me, I'll be happy to follow your blog as well.
  • I'll also be posting more regularly. I've started an editorital calendar to become more consistent with my blog, as well as being more prepared for the future of The Brooke Diaries.
I'm so excited about all of these changes! 

Tell me what you think about my new blog! I would absolutely love to know your opinion on all of the changes! 
What is your favorite & least favorite part of my blog? 
What kind of posts would you like to see more of or less of?

No comments: