brooke's pages::

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Easy Way to Start Doing Yoga


Have you ever wanted to start doing yoga but weren't sure where to start? Here's some advice on how to start and where to start!
source of yoga photo

About two weeks ago, I decided I wanted to start working out, but I wanted it to be something quiet since I live in an apartment building and something I could do at home. I had seen a friend post about yoga so I decided I'd give it a try. The first video I found, I loved! It was actually perfect because it was for lower backs and my back almost always hurts. It's super easy, it's only 20 minutes, and it's really relaxing! Take a look here:



If you haven't yet, try it out! Let me know in the comments what you think about it!

Later on, I also found a few 30 days yoga challenges. I haven't started any of these, but if you want to, I wanted to include these for you!

I hope you all have fun starting your yoga and let me know if you find any more 30 day challenges and I'll add them to the list!

Let me know if you like these videos and if you decide to keep going with one of the challenges!

No comments: