brooke's pages::

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Top 5 Most Amazing Recipes I've Found on Pinterest



I love when I find a blog that has a list of a bunch of links to great recipes so I figured- why not share my favorite recipes with all of you- of course, in cool list form with pretty pictures. I've found all of these on Pinterest and I believe most of them are pinned on my own boards, so I encourage you, if you like these recipes, or even aren't a fan of these but want more, to head over to my food board on Pinterest and check it out, and maybe follow me! I'll be sure to check out your Pinterest as well, and maybe follow you too!
**all pictures are from the original post- not my own!


  • Taco Soup: this recipe is actually a vegetarian recipe, but with this, it doesn't even matter that there's no meat in it! It's just that good. I do think it could maybe use a little more spice, but then it might as well be considered chili, but I really do love this recipe, and it's honestly the easiest recipe ever! All you have to do it take six cans and two packets and dump it in a crock pot and let it cook! That's it. I love it.


  • Crock Pot Tacos: this recipe doesn't actually have a link to the recipe- I found it on Pinterest, but the link takes you to a website about home repair. The actual recipe is in the description of the pin (below the picture). It's really simple and easy to make, and it tastes great. I also love that there's no prep for this. 

  • Sweet & Sour Chicken: I absolutely love this recipe! It tastes absolutely amazing and even though it's a bit more time consuming, it's so worth it. I like this more than the sweet and sour chicken from any restaurant and the guys I live with agree! 

  • Brunede Kartofler: I have yet to figure out how to say the name of this, but it's so good! It's potatoes with a caramelized sauce (butter and sugar), and that may not sound good, but it is seriously my favorite recipe for potatoes, and it has so few ingredients that you can make it almost any time!

  • Pepperoni Pasta Bake: this was my first recipe I made off of Pinterest and my roommates and a friend that was over ate so much of it. It's really good. The only thing that I had a problem with was that the noodles were a slightly colder temperature than the rest of the food. My boyfriend also suggested instead of mixing everything and dumping it in, to layer it instead. 



There are my favorite recipes I've found on Pinterest- and I hope you love them!

What are your favorite recipes you've found from Pinterest? Feel free to leave links (as long as they aren't spam!)

7 comments:

Hall Around Texas said...

These are new ones to me! Going to have to try some! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D said...

I love Pinterest for finding recipes. I've given up getting cookbooks and I just go to Pinterest. We have a Pinterest board with our favorite recipes so we can find them quickly.

Unknown said...

Seriously, these all look so yummy.

Pellerini said...

OMG...that potato dish that you said you couldn't pronounce (and I don't think I can either!) sounds DELISH!!!!

WorkingMomMagic said...

I love pinning recipes but I rarely make them, this is a great list since now I know they are actually GOOD! :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Pinterest. I can pin chicken recipes all day long. Thanks for linking up at the Best of the Blogosphere Linky Party!

Farrah said...

These sound great! :D I'll definitely have to try em' out! I've never tried making sweet + sour chicken on my own! :O