brooke's pages::

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

birthday.

yesterday was amazing.

I woke up to my mom writing
'happy sweet 16, sweetie!!'
and putting a pretty necklace on my dresser.

I came to school and was greeted my best friends standing there, balloons and cards in hand. <3

I passed out my valentines to all of my friends {except a few who were either left at home and I didn't see them}.

After school, we took Steven home from school, then went to my favorite restaurant- Mongolian Barbeque- for dinner, then went to Payless for flats for my birthday party on Saturay.

From there, we drove a half hour away to go to Deb, so I could get a new skirt {my othr one is hiding...}.

I got a black shirt, black v-neck shirt, and two tank tops.

I'm wearing the skirt, the flats, and a blue flowy shirt for my party!

I'm excited!!

Birthday party attendees:: Alisha, Abby, Ashleigh, Jenna, Steven, Dusty, David and Brian.

It shall be great. :)

But that is all for today.

Love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uber excited for you hun!!! I'm so so glad yesterday was so awesome and you had a lot of fun too :)
I'd love to see all your treasures, especially since they all make me jealous and I'm positive they're all cooler than cool! The skirt you'll be wearing is black? or... *grin* I'm sorry, I'm just curious. Well anyhow I'm sure you'll rock in whatever you're wearing and I hope you have a awesome Saturday!
K~

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog now thanks to Bloglovin' :D thanks Brooke!
JoshTurnerJr

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop!! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors.

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com