brooke's pages::

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

one word.

{link-up to this blog}

This link-up is to get to know each other :-)

It's one word to describe...

me:: crazy.
I swear to you, I may be certifiably insane. ;)

my life:: blessed.
I have a great family, great friends, a great boyfriend, and God <3

my love:: strong.
People may say teenagers don't know what love is; they're wrong. This love is real, and it's amazing. <3

my body:: alright.
I'm not one of those teenage girls who think "I'm fattt" every two seconds. I don't.

my cooking:: non-existant. ;)
I don't cook, I don't like to cook... Eating... That's a different story (;

my career:: future.
I don't technically have a career yet, but I have plans for the future. :)

my hobby:: reading.
I love reading! It's so great. {the Hunger Games movie comes out in one month and two days!!}

my style:: plain.
I wear skinny jeans, a t-shirt, my North Face, and my boots/Vans every day, without fail. :)

my blog:: "pretty."
It's in quotes, because I asked my best friend :-)

my home:: hectic.
mom and me at one house. dad, stepmom, 6 year old sister, and me at the other.


{link-up to this blog}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAH! I looooooved this, thank you! You really should post more of these, I learn so much about people through them :)
Kate~