brooke's pages::

Friday, January 24, 2014

The college diaries {the fifth}


So this week has just been a lot of the same things as last week (class is long, it's quite boring, I still have the same class with basically the same work) so I figured I'd do a recap of my social life this past week!

I love J-term because it gives me so more time for the thing I love most: friends.

Basically, last Friday, I went to class, then afterwards, the boyfriend came up and got me to go home for the weekend! I got to spend a lot of time with friends this weekend and it was a ton of fun!

I had to come back to school for classes again for Monday though {lame!} but it was okay I guess. Steven then had lunch with the girls & I on Monday at my college. Afterwards, he took us to the mall and we all hung out & just had a great time!

But the majority of my days during J-term have looked like this:

  • Wake up
  • Meet up with Liz
  • Liz & I go meet up with Caitlin & Alisha
  • We all walk to class together
  • Class from 8:30-11:30
  • Lunch with Liz, Caitlin & Alisha
  • Hang out in Caitlin's room {Facebook, music, talking, homework, etc.}
  • Dinner with the girls
Then after all of that, it's normally just whatever. Sometimes, we still hang out after dinner. Sometimes, we leave each other and go do homework alone or whatever. 

& sometimes, Nika and Hannah join us for part (or parts) of that.

It's probably my favorite time of J-term. I love being able to see my girls so much along with hanging out with Steven!

No comments: